jackie chan's avatar

felt like i was watching a 2 hour long ad for google
ptiburdukoffa's avatar

ptiburdukoffa

too long (2 hrs) with a few jokes
DanielRoffle's avatar

DanielRoffle

This movie made me want to switch to bing. Embarassing for all involved.
krisMovie's avatar

krisMovie

Didn't expect much, but this movie was really awful. Predictable cliché, and not even funny. Basically a 2hr Google commercial ending with the nerd getting the stripper and everybody's happy.
Joker of Gotham's avatar

Joker of Gotham

Good and solid comedy movie. this was a film I was anxious to see due to the participation of Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn. I really like these two actors, they make a good team.
the film is reasonable, there are some parts where there is not a lot of comedy. this is probably the best film of Vince Vaughn in some time, quite liked the owen, I always have fun with they.
3.25/5
nowhereman136's avatar

nowhereman136

Really not a terrible movie. It's nothing really special, but i laughed a few times and felt good by the end.
mandapuspi's avatar

mandapuspi

It's worth to see only because it was set at Googleplex, and it put Quidditch on the big screen. But after all, it's just a mediocre, predictable, not-so-funny comedy.
Maxahlia's avatar

Maxahlia

Pretty naive but it made me smile and even laugh a couple of times. The story wasn't great, but I didn't really expect anything life-changing. I just wanted to feel a little happier and that happened.
jianxiong's avatar

jianxiong

The trailer contains all the best bits. I had higher hopes for this movie considering that the trailer was pretty funny.

Apart from the (predictably) predictable plot, I had only one "laugh out loud" moment in the film. Ironically, no one else in the theatre found it funny/caught the joke. The rest of the movie was just mildly humorous, and at numerous occasions cringe-worthy in a bad way.

Not a movie I would recommend to anyone.
rumourhasit's avatar

rumourhasit

Most enjoyable comedy I've seen in a while! I recommend it.
sneha's avatar

sneha

wanted to watch a movie where I needn't pay attention to what's going on . And this movie is exactly that .. but, I loved it , it spoke to me and I didn't expect that . The movie's philosophy is something I need in my life at this moment.
You can't bring me down. I am too positive , bitches .
toteto's avatar

toteto

You won't say WOW this is great movie, neither regret watching it. It is one of those movies that you watch it and relax.
latautuu's avatar

latautuu

Surprisingly good! I didn't really expect to actually like this, I just went to see it because of a few interesting actors. But the movie was actually good, and these days not a lot of comedies are. There were some parts that were obviously meant to be funny but were just kind of gross, and especially the neginning of the movie felt a little weird but I really started to enjoy the story after the actual internship started.

There are very few comedy actors that I don't thoroughly dislike and Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are both in that category. I think I wouln't even have gone to see the movie if either one of the main roles were played by someone I don't like, so that was good. A lot of the younger and less known actors were great too and damn that Max Minghella is sexy with his own accent.

I liked the soundtrack too and visually the movie was amazing, which is pretty rare with this type of films!
Angellike's avatar

Angellike

Hilarious! I love Vince Vaughn's style!
juanittomx's avatar

juanittomx

This movie stole one bis smile out of me